Business Development Manager - Dublin
My client is a division of the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India. They are a leading IT services company that provides cloud based and infrastructure services to public, private and third sector organisations and specialist managed IT services in the education, government, utilities and charities sectors.
There is an immediate requirement for a Senior Business Development Manager to be responsible for promoting the services offered by the company within Ireland. You will lead the Business Development team based in the Republic of Ireland and develop relationships and deliver short, medium and long term business opportunities within target accounts and other nominated clients within public or private sectors.
Candidates should possess the following key competencies:
- Minimum of 7years’ successful sales experience in IT Infrastructure based Solutions/ IT Services
- Minimum of 5 years’ successful people management experience in a selling environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain client (decision maker) relationships
- Good level of Technical Understanding
- Strong Commercial awareness and negotiation skills